How to Install iPhone 6 LCD?
Notes: please test the functionality of this item before installation.
How to install/Tips:
1. After pulling up the screen assembly, don’t raise the screen more than 90° from the rear housing to prevent damage to the flex cables.
2. Unplug the front facing camera’s flex connector, home button flex connector, LCDscreen flex connector and the digitizer flex connector.
3. The flex cables should be gently folded a little bit before installation, but do not use too much force, no kink marks should be seen on the flex cables.
4. Do not force any IC located on the back side of the screen.
5. Plugin the front facing camera’s flex connector, home button flex connector, LCD screen flex connector and digitizer flex connector.
6. When plugging in the connectors, keep the screen within 90? of the rear housing.